How do I use the group code to request access to a group?
Follow these steps if you have received a group link/code from the group administrator:
- Download the Spond app and register with a profile. In the app, go to "Groups" then press "Enter code", enter the 4 digits at the end of the group link
- Select if you are a member or a guardian.
- If you are a guardian you will be asked to enter the childs name first
- If the child is already in the group (a guardian has already added the child / admin has added the child with a guardian) you will get an option to select this child. If not, create a new one.
- In the next step you add your name and contact information. If the child is old enough you can also add the childs contact info so that they also can respond.
- You can now press "Done" to send the group request
- The group admin will receive a notification and can accept the request. Once the request is accepted you will receive a notification in the app and can access the group.
The group code is only possible to enter in the app, not on web. If you do not wish to use the app, you need to be added to the group by the group administrator with your email or phone number. Read more.
If you have more than 1 child in the same group, you need to repeat the process for the next child.
Did this answer your question?
Still got questions? Contact us