Download attendance history
You can download Attendance statistics both in the app and on the web. You can chose what type of events you would like to download by sorting them by date and type. You can only download events where the invite has already been sent or the participants are attending by default.
In the app
- Go to the main group
- Press the 'members' tab then click the Excel icon in the top right corner then 'Export Attendance History'.
- You will then be able to select the events, export and save the file or share it via emai, Whatsapp, text message etc.
You can also export it by clicking the three dots in the main menu inside the main group and select 'Export attendance history'.
On the web
- Go to the group or sub group
- Press the three dots in the top menu on the right side under the cover photo. Select “Download attendance history”. The export will save in your Downloads folder on your computer.
The export includes:
- The members name
- Date and name of the events
- Whether or not the member were invited and attended, if they were on the waiting list, were late or had valid absence.
- Number and percentage of total attended events
- Percentage of events member were late or had valid absence for
TIP! In order for this feature to be beneficial it is recommended that the administrators register attendances after each event.
Warning: If you delete members from a group or delete an event these will also be deleted from the attendance history.