How to add a payout method? (for admin)
You will have to add a payment method for us to be able to pay money to you. You can do so by going to your Spond profile (top right on web, top left in the app) Payment > Payout method > Add payout method
We will verify that the information we receive is right before the payment process begin. This will normally take a maximum of 5 days. Once we have been able to verify your account the money will be transferrer according to the payout schedule you have set up. The first payout may take up to 7-10 business days after verification.
- As a private person We require bank account number, name, date of birth and street address from individuals.
- Company We require the company number and any further owners of the company (because of the eu-regulations that our provider is obligated by). Any other private owners (other than yourself) that own more than 25% of the company need to be added to this section. This is not relevant to teams, associations and foundations.
Why do I need to add additional owners?
To comply with laws and regulations we, and our payment processor Stripe, may require that you verify your identity, read more.
- When setting up the payout method, you can choose whether the payout schedule should be daily, weekly, or monthly. (The default it monthly) Read more.
- You can find and compare all payments by requesting a payment export.
- If a payment request is deleted from the group, all outstanding funds will still be transferred to the payment account, but the request itself cannot be restored.
- Payments cannot be refunded through Spond, this may need to be organized between the member and the recipient.
- Members using the app will be able to view the receipts under Payment> Payment made. Members who receive email notifications will receive a receipt email.
If you have any questions about your payments, please email us at email@example.com