Why can’t I find a group?
It is not possible to manually search for a specific group, as Spond only generates closed groups. You will be automatically added to a group if you are invited by the group administrator. The group administrator can invite you either by email/SMS or by sharing a group code/link with you. The process is slightly different depending on what is the case.
I have not received a group code, admin has invited me by my email or phone number:
- Follow the instructions in the email/SMS you received to accept the group invite. Read more.
- Download the Spond app in App Store or Play Store (It’s free!)
- Register to create an account in the app - this will be your login details
- Log in to the app to see the group
Have been invited, registered and logged in but cant see the group? The administrator might have added you with different contact points than what you registered with in which case you need to contact them to update this.
Already have the app? Go to the groups tab and accept the group invite.
Don't want to use the app? Instead of downloading the app, go to https://spond.com/register to register and log in.
I have received a group code:
- Download the app in App Store or Play Store (It’s free!)
- Register and create an account in the app - this will be your login details
- In the "Groups" tab, press the "Enter code" button near the bottom right corner and follow the instructions.
- Group admin will now get a notification and can accept the member request.
Important! The group code can only be entered in the app, not on web.
Read more about group code/link (admin)