Fundraising campaigns in The United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- A great new way to raise funds in UK 🇬🇧
- How it works
- More information about campaigns, sellers and buyers!
- Getting Started with Spot the Ball (UK)
- How do Spot the ball fundraiser work?
- Will Spond charge a fee for managing the campaign?
- How will we get paid from the Spot the Ball campaign(UK)
- How do I turn off campaign notifications?
- How do I remove members from the campaign who do not want to participate anyway?
- Legal for organisers of Spot the Ball (UK)
- I wish to make a complaint about Spot the Ball (UK)
A great new way to raise funds in UK 🇬🇧
Now family and friends can easily support teams and associations in the United Kingdom using various fundraising campaigns tools in Spond.
The first of these to become available is Spot the Ball, which gives every person who contributes through an entrya chance to win a gift card supplied by Spond or other prize chosen by the organisation.
Each campaign lasts seven days, and members can send it out to their circle of friends directly via text message, email or in social media. Payments are made via card or Paypal and entries can be made via mobile, tablet or desktop.
Spond organises the entire campaign, including payments, the Spot the Ball competition and the fulfilment of prizes. Campaigners just need to get the word out.
Choose from different types of campaigns We are continuously testing new campaign types. Currently, these are available in the UK:
- Spot the Ball: Help your club raise money and get the chance to pinpoint the position of the ball in an image taken from a football, rugby or cricket match. The person who guesses closest to the position decided by our independent panel of expert judges will win the gift card prize. You do not need to have the Spond app to participate. After the purchase is completed, you will receive an email with a receipt and also a link to your entries. Spond will let you know when you win.
How it works
- Group leader creates a campaign in Spond by setting up an individualised Spot the Ball prize competition. This lasts for 7 days.
- Supporters are selected from among the members of the group / club and will be notified when the campaign starts. They are each given a personal campaign page to share with friends and family. Supporters will receive updates and tips during the campaign.
- Supporters can share their personal campaign page via social media, WhatsApp, SMS and email. The more they share, the more they can sell. Read more tips
- When someone opens a campaign page on their mobile or in a browser, they will be able to choose how many entries they want to buy, pay with card or Paypal. The receipt will be sent to the buyer by email.
- Winners will need to provide their address to receive their chosen gift card.
- The funds raised less agreed fees and costs will be settled within 30 working days after it has ended as a payment for marketing services.
More information about campaigns, sellers and buyers!
Have any further questions? Contact us at support!