Processing of personal information
Here is a summary of our promises to you as to how we treat your personal information. You should read the full privacy statement.
- We process your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Act and our Privacy Statement. We want full transparency about what we do with your personal information. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Most of the information we have about you is information you provide us when you register a profile or which is created when you use Spond. If you use Spond Cashback, we receive certain transaction details from Nets, but not details for example of your purchases.
- Your personal information is not shared with anyone unless we have to share to provide the service or you have consented to such sharing. We have to share your bank account number with our data processor Maincard AS/Nets to be able to track and allocate transactions related to Spond Cashback.
- You can rectify and delete your personal information at any time, and we will not store them any longer than is necessary for the purpose and statutory duties.
- Children under the age of 15 may use the service. If the child's guardian is registered as a user, they will be able to see the child's activity (for example, events they participate in or comments they provide). The age limit for creating groups in the service is 13 years.
- Other Spond users may access your information.
Did this answer your question?
Still got questions? Contact us