How to Enter Spot the Ball (UK)?
How do I enter?
To enter the prize competition, you will need to:
Go to the relevant competition pages and select your contribution amount.
- Select your payment method and enter your billing details.
- Select your contribution amount on the competition pages to purchase your entry (All transactions will be securely processed by Spond and its payment partners).
- Go to the image on the competition pages and select the location where you think the ball is located.
- When you are happy with your selection, select ʻDone’.
- Fill in your contact details using the online form and select ʻSubmit’.
- How many times can I enter the competition?
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter the competition, although there may be a limited number of entries available. In this case, no further entries will be available once the maximum limit has been hit.
When does the competition close?
The date and time that the fundraising competition opens and closes will be specified in the specific rules. Once the competition is closed, entries will no longer be accepted. All entries must be submitted during the competition period.
How will the prize competition payment appear on my credit card bill or bank statement?
Your contribution will appear as ʻSpond’ on your statement and you will receive a receipt by email with all the details of your transaction.