Track and trace participants
There are a few useful functions in Spond that can help you track and trace the participants of your events:
- Create events and set a maximum number of participants that can attend and create a waiting list
How to set maximum participants
- Invite members to events, also guardians and non-members if they are going to attend, either as a participant or as audience
How to invite guardians to events
How to invite non-members to events
- When an event has started, you can register all the participants attendance
How to register attendance
- After an event has finished and you have registered the attendance, export the participant list. This includes name and contact information
How to download participant list
- You can also download the attendance history to see their overall statistics. If you want the host to be a participant in the attendance history you also need to add him or her as an attendee.
How to download attendance history
How can I participate as both host and member?
- If you wish to contact the participants of a particular event, you can send a direct message through the event or use the participant list which contains their contact information
How to message participants through an event
Did this answer your question?
Still got questions? Contact us