How do I become a member of a group?
All groups in Spond are private. The group administrator can invite you either by email/SMS or by sharing a group code/link with you. The process is slightly different depending on what is the case.
I have not received a group code, admin has invited me by my email or phone number:
- Follow the instructions in the email/SMS you received to accept the group invite. Read more
- Download the Spond app in App Store or Play Store (It’s free!)
- Register to create an account in the app - this will be your login details
- Log in to the app to see the group
Already have the app? Go to the groups tab and accept the group invite.
Don't want to use the app? Instead of downloading the app, go to https://spond.com/register to register and log in.
(If you have been invited to a group but cannot see the group or group invitation when you log in, ask the administrator if they have added you with the same contact info as you registered with.)
I have received a group code:
- Download the app in App Store or Play Store (It’s free!)
- Register and create an account in the app - this will be your login details
- In the "Groups" tab, press the "Enter code" button near the bottom right corner and follow the instructions.
- Group admin will now get a notification and can accept the member request.
Important! The group code can only be entered in the app, not on web.